Apr 4, 2011

CASE Study#33

Happy Monday. It's was a short weekend since my DH worked on Saturday and been sick on Sunday. Also a sleepless night, I had hard time waking up this morning. I hope the fatigue not come back so soon since there are still so many cards I want to make.

Have a card to share with you. I made this one for 2 challenges, CASE Study#33 and Color Throwdown#135 (I know I pass the CTD's deadline but I make this card base on their color combo. I decide to post and link-up as usual.)

The sentiments are from the same set CL129 Anytime Messages from Hero Arts. Pattern paper is The Thrift Shop from October Afternoon. I punched few scallop circles and ink up the edges with distress ink. Stack them up, punch a hole in the center and sew the button with twine on it. Crumble each of the petals and smooth out.
 

7 comments:

Юлія said...

Amazing color combination and gorgeous card. I love it :D

Virginia L. said...

One BEAUTIFUL card, Nicky! Love the layout and color combo! I hope you are staying energetic, so we get to see your awesome creations! Hugs to you!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What an awesome card, Nicky! Great clean lines, and gorgeous paper :)

Tiffany said...

Beautiful color combination! Love everything about this! The row of pearls looks so pretty!

Jean Martin said...

Gorgeous card Nicky! You nailed this one! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Lesa said...

Simply beautiful card!!! Like all the special touches!

lotte chew said...

love the patterned papers and the flower you applied on the card!!