Apr 19, 2011

PDCC77+CASE Study35

Hi~ How is your Tuesday doing? We are going to our very first baby class, Everything about car seat,  tonight. Very excited. We are one step closer to be ready for the baby.

I have a quick post. I have two cards to share today.
This one is made for PDCC77 (I use CG290 Four Flowers and sentiment from CL483 Type from Hero Arts) I made this one using Stamp Layering Technique and for Hero Arts Sketch Challenge.

I stamped the flowers here and there on the card base and pattern paper. Also stamped on vellum and white embossed. I love the green and brown combo on the card. I add lot's of glue in the center of vellum flower and add glitters to hide the foam tape. Works perfect for me.



This one is for CASE Study#35 
(Stamps are all from Hero Arts: Chair from CL480 Wish You Were Here set and Sentiment from CL335 Happy Da's Day. Background created from CG138 Ledger and CG125 Friend Definition and lots of distress ink.)


Got to get ready for the class. Have a great night. Everyone.
Nicky

9 comments:

AnitaRex said...

Oh I love both cards today Nicky! I like how with the first you layered some embossed images with pp and some not! And I love your velum flower!! And the second I love the masculinity to your card!

Lin said...

I love them both, too, Nicky, but I think the green flowery one is my fave - love that vellum flower front and center and the pretty fluffy lace!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Two amazing cards! You did magic with the vellum, and the texture on the chair is so life-like! Enjoy your baby class!

Jinny Newlin said...

Gorgeous cards, Nicky! LOVE your vellum embellishment in our take and that amazing, stamped background! Yummy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful Nicky! That embossed vellum flower is just divine! Your card is a true delicate, feminine beauty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Fiona said...

Sweet use of the colours Nicky :) love white embossing on vellum ;) Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Tiffany said...

Really gorgeous cards, love the first one with the lace and the stunning beauty of your flower!

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous embossed flowers and the vellum blooms are delightful! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! I love how you embossed those flowers on your card--and that vellum flower is the BEST! LOVE the center and beautiful layering! Great card--thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:)