Nov 13, 2009

Our Daily Bread Designs


Made this one for our daily bread designs Shimmer Challenge. .....simply make a Holiday Card and make it Shimmer!
I want to make some NON tradition color holiday card. I came up with black/ purple (my new favorite color) and my old time favorite brown. I try to brush out a some glitter on the chandelier to make it a bit shabby. I really like the tune on tune color combo. This card is also very good for mass produce.  Perfect for holiday ~HUH~?! Hope you like it. TFL~
You ca still paly along the deadline is November 15th at 8 PM EST. 

2 comments:

Grace said...

These are just beautiful! I love these colors too! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Daily Bread designs! Love your cards!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

These are so beautiful! Thank you for playing along in our challenge!