Dec 20, 2011

Hero Arts Sketch contest

2nd post today to post my Hero Arts December contest:Sketch challenge. You can find all the details Here. I also submit this one for CREATE Blog challenge: New Year cards. (details Here)

Here is my card. I want a striking color to show off the die cut glittered numbers so I choose black and white. I embossed the white card stock to add texture. White embossed the sentiment on black card stock.

Stamp: CL343 Holiday Saying-Hero Arts
Die:By the numbers - PTI
Glitter: Martha Stewart

TFL~
Nicky

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on the CARDS blog feature! I hope you have a great 2012! Wish you all the best!

annewalker said...

Awww that a very clean, neat and lovely new year card! I wish you also show some new year messages inside, that will be a total treat for me ^_^

Cheers and hugs this holiday xxxx
Anne Walker @
http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/new-year/new-year-wishes.html