Feb 22, 2012

Hero Arts His & Her card idea

Talented Jennifer McGuire made a card set called "His and Her" card set. A masculine and feminine card using the same supplies. I love this genius idea and want to give it a try. I happen to need some birthday cards for kids. Well, mine is kind of "cheating" I think since they are for boys and girls.

I love how Jennifer creates a window using dies on the card front and the peak out pattern paper. Super cute.

Here are the cards: I use different rectangle dies to cut the window. I also color the candies with Copic marker and add Glossy Accent in the center. Cute~What do you think?


Supplies:
Stamp:CL514 Life of the Party Birthday, CG300 Life Of The Party Words-Hero Arts
Pigment Ink:Coffee Bean, Wheat
Dye ink:Rich Cocoa
Dies: Classic Rectangle, Long Classic Rectangle, Tags Five-Spellbinders
Color media:Copic Marker
Glossy Accent, Brads,

No comments: