Dec 24, 2009

Hero Arts Givingcards

I made this one using the sketch from Get Sketch#17. I made a similar one before and try on different stamp and color. I am also inspired by The Daily Maker Kathy's signature dots and this technique makes the card so much prettier.

I hope the 2nd picture gives you the idea how to hold the gift card in the center. I didn't seal the papers all the way instead I left the inside parts open to form a pocket. I use Gelly Roll from Sakura both on the dots and to color the circle. Hope you can see the shine. I am sorry for the bad picture. It's hard to catch it in the photo.
My favorite color again. Fun~ TFL~

Happy holiday everyone!! My Blog:http://brigittel.blogspot.com/

Stamp:
CG112 Branch Background
CL237 Holiday Gift tags
GELLY ROLL: Clear Star

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I wandered over to your blog from your photostream....I love your creative cards. Wishing you the blessings of Christmas!

Dora said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing!