Dec 26, 2009

Moxie Fab Tuesday trigger




I made tow cards for Moxie Fab Tuesday trigger: Black&White with the possibility of Green . After the first one is done, I am totally fall for this color combo. So pretty. I had an idea in my head and I just have to make the second one right away. I left the first one open because I havn't decide to make it a birthday card or thank you card.

I just realized I should use white and I use a bit cream on the first card and I hope it still fits.
Hope you all have a joyful Christmas meal. I had a great time of mine.
TFL~

Supplies
Just for you
Stamp:Hero Arts (Antique Flower BG, All occasion Messages)

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards!!

farmhouse-story said...

both cards are pretty!

Sue Lelli said...

Very pretty cards! Reverse of mine - I did black damask on white! Those colors were just calling for damask!!!

Laura Davis said...

Stunning!
Laura

Linda Beeson said...

I just plain LOVE your cards! LOVE those colors.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What elegant approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigge, Nicky! Thanks for playing along! :)