Mar 16, 2010

Impress Go Green!!

 I made this coaster set for a Go green! challenge host by a local stamp store, Impress Rubber stamp in Seattle. I used Cuttlebug A2 Emboss Folder case(See below) which most of time we might just throe away. I used it as acetate. Any of the flat plastic such as dies case, fruit container, stickers cover.......all would work. I had so much fun. Give it a try and hope you like it, too. TFL~

** Please help me to win this challenge by leave a comment for my photo at Impress's facebook album starts March 17th. Thank you everyone and hope I win!**


Instructions:
1.Stamp the Damasks on the case with black StazOn.
2.After dry, cut out the case ,felt ,foam sheet and white card stocks all using spellbinders scallop circle
3.Stamp different backgrounds on white card stocks then rub the same color in the center.
4.Glue the case on card with glossy accents and then glue the felt and foam sheet.

Supplies:
Stamp:(Speckled Ornament,Woodgrain, Raindrop, Dots and Flowers) Hero Arts
Ink:(Jet Black ) StazOn, (Frayed burlap, Shabby shutters, Broken china) Ranger Distress ink
Accents:White Felt, Extra thick foam sheets, Dies:(Scallop Circle) Spellbinders

No comments: