Aug 6, 2010

Tuesday trigger:She sells seashells

Happy Friday. I made this one for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger:She Sells Seashell. The moment I saw the photo, I know which stamp I want to use immediately. The sea shells in Hero Arts:Antique Engravings set are perfect for this project. I had hard time putting them together. This is my fourth try and I like the final result. Play along and there is time. You have until Sunday August 15 to submit your project.

I am inspired not only by the seashell bracelet but also the pink bottle in the back. I decide to add a bit pink. I want to keep the focal image as monochromatic as possible and just a little bit shine from the Stickle. Not too much cause I don't want the Gold over powder. Keep it under a soft tune.

Thanks for Stopping by.Have a nice weekend.

Stamp:
CL383 Antique Engravings
S5435 Graph Background
CL140 Thinking of you Messages
Ink:
Watermark ink: Dazzle-Champagne
Chalk ink:Wheat (Tsukineko)
Dye ink: Scattered straw, Antique linen, Vintage photo (Distress Ink)
Scattered straw Stickles, Gold rod Stickles, Clear start Gelly Roll
Gems , Ribbon

8 comments:

Dana said...

OH MY! This is not only stunning, but incredibly creative too. I'm in awe. What wonderful elements and LO this card has. Just lovely.

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done, Nicky!! Love the transparency and shiny effect on the seashells! Perfectly-inspired card from TT!

Suzanne C said...

Nicky, that is beautiful! Love the vellum and gold. Gorgeous!

Margaret C said...

This is beautiful. Will be CASEing like mad !!

Jess said...

Beautiful card! Love the layering and dimension!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Nicky! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, nicky, on this very creative card:)

Tina said...

Congrats on being a Trigger Target! What an adorable card!