Aug 13, 2010

Random Hero Arts

Happy Friday, I have a random card to share today. Some how I never really know how to cooperate the coral flower into my card. I made one for Embellish Magazine's Label challenge and fell in love with it. So I made another one with the same coral flower but with a different design.
Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend!!

First one, I use a beautiful Roam Fabric Covered Brads from K&Company. Isn't it cute? It goes with my brown ribbon perfectly.

Second one, I use a giant gem I got from Michael's. I color it with marker to give it a different tune.This is the one I made for Embellish Magazine's Label challenge in June. You can fine my post here.

Please let me know if you need any supplies information.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

These are so beautiful!!

farmhouse-story said...

just lovely, nicki:)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Really pretty embossing, such elegant backgrounds!