Day 4 CG128 Three Flowers , Here is my take.
- Make card from white cardstock, trim all panels, mat. Dry emboss green panel, adhere.
- Stamp flower on white panel, adhere
- Stamp flower petal on red PP and stamp leaves on green PP, cut out and adhere.
- Stamp again on red and yellow cardstock, cut out and adhere on the flower.
- Add Antique Linen Distress Stickles in the center and adhere the whole flower on card front.
- Stamp sentiment on trimmed vellum with black pigment ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Adhere with vellum tape. Add drew drops.
Thanks for stopping by. I have a blog candy giveaway Here.