Sep 24, 2010

Pair up with Michelle Day5

Welcome to the Day5 Pair up with Michelle. Today is a share card day and I can use any Hero Arts stamp. I am in the Halloween mood so I pick CL239 Owl-ween again.

Day5 Shape card, Here is my take.
Stamp: CL239 Owl-ween; S5101 Rain Drop background
Instruction:
  • Die cut card base from Pattern paper
  • Stamp rain drop and ghost on white cardstock, cut out and pop off with foam tape
  • Die-cut BOO and pop off with foam tape
Check out Michelle's blog Here.

Thank you all for the sweet comments. I am very appreciated. I had so much fun. Before you go, don't forget the new blog candy Here.

5 comments:

Jessica Wekenman said...

So cute, Nicky! I love the shape and texture of Boo!

Rosemary said...

super cute halloween card, nicky!!

Virginia L. said...

Adorable!!Love the dotty ghost and shape of the card!

Ayana Posadas said...

LOVE this Halloween card!
I especially love the FUN and unique shape of the card! So adorable!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is too, too cute, very sweet shaped card!