Nov 12, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge - MFTWSC306

Hi here is a card I made for MFT Sketch Challenge - MFTWSC306 You have until Tuesday , November 15 , at noon EST to add you link.  I hope my card inspire you to crreate a project to play along. I am using MFT Flashy Florals stamp set , Die-namics Thanks& Hello and Die-namics Single stitch Line Rectangle Frames in my shaker card.

Here is my card. 1) I use MFT Flashy Florals stamp set to create the floral background with lots of  Papertrey Ink: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Lemon Tart and Aqua Mist. 2) I adhere a acetate between die cutd stitched frame and white fun foam. 3) Add clear large sequins and adhere the floral BG to create my shaker card focal point. 4) I die cut the sentiment Thanks from silver glitter paper , adhere on the frame. 5) Stamp the pink card base with white ink. 6) Adhere the frame on the A2 card.


Close up: I love soft color of floral background and the die cut silver glittered Thanks pair with the big clear sequins.

I will also put this one into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Thanks/Thanksgiving. You have until Wednesday , November 16 to play along.
Thanks for visiting,
Nicky

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So, so pretty! I'm pinning this. Love your pinks and all of the sparkle!

jenn shurkus said...

what a beautiful shaker card!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!