Nov 23, 2016

Altenew November 2016 Inspiration Challenge

Happy birthday to my dear sister Waverly. I am so happy I get to celebrate my birthday and hers together in Taiwan. Big thanks to my dear husband for this great birthday present. He volunteered to take care 2 kids so I can have a relax trip back to Taiwan by myself. I can't thank him enough. I love you. You are the best husband in the world.

I made this card for my sister. I am inspired by Altenew November 2016 Inspiration Challenge.

Here is my card. 1) I stamp the peonies and leaves from Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set with PTI Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise and Spring Moss. 2) Stamp Happy with PTI Blueberry Sky and birthday with True Black both from Altenew Halftone Happy stamp set. 4) Cover the card base with vellum, white emboss the peonies and Happy.



Stamp:Altenew Beautiful Day , Halftone Happy

Ink:PTI Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Blueberry Sky, Spring Moss ,True Black

Others:White Embossing powder, Vellum

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: