First one is featured on CARD.
Another one is featured on Embellish Embossing Color Challenge. I love Embellish Magazine, there are awesome challenges and super talented designers. I am so happy and so honored to have my card featured on "What's Hot"!!! Happy! Happy!
I pickup up some leftover and wrap up with this two birthday cards for Hero Arts. I made the first one on Monday and didn't like it. Later, I am inspired by Sally's card Here. Here are my twp cards.
Stamp:Decorate Your Own Cake, Dots Cling stamp(Hero Arts),Ink: Wheat, Mightnight Black(VersaMagic), Punch: Double Embossed Dotted , Dotted Scallop (EK Success) , Scalloped Sentiment Border Punch (FISKAR), Accessories: Gems(Hero Arts), Ribbon, Golden Rod Stickles, Sparkle Glitter(Impress), Gel Pen: SAKURA
· Make 4+1/8”x5+3/8” Card base
· Stamp dots on white cardstock, adhere pattern paper, Round corner
· Stamp strip pattern to create pattern paper
· Stamp Cake on card front and pattern paper,
· Cut out stamped strips, punch out borders, adhere on card front
· Pop off the top with foam tape, glue glitters
· Color candles with gel pans, deco with gems, add stickles, tie ribbon
· Then adhered the focal point to an A2 cream card
· Make a pocket from wrapping paper
· Punch border, stamp sentiment