I made this one for three challenges, using TESC112, Moxie Fab World The three Cheers for Chairs Challenge and Hero Arts-for Dad.
The Coach is a digi stampfrom Tiffany Doodles. Her stamps are all so lovely. It's really easy to use and you can adjust the size in WORD. Give it a try.
Stamp: Tiffany Doodles Digi(Coach), S5208 Designer Woodgrain(Hero Arts),Ink:VersaMark Champagne Dazzle, Vintage photo(Ranger) Paper: Card stocks, KI Memories, Dies: Circle(Spellbinders) Alphabets (Quickutz), Emboss Folder: Argyle (Cuttlebug), Acces:Brads, Foam tape
· Make A2 card base, Trim small kraft card stock
· Stamp woodgrain wz versamark, mat on card base
· Trim 2 rectangles, dry emboss, mat on card base
· Print image on white card stock, Die cut circl
· Print image on pattern paper, cut out, piece on circle, mat on bigger circle
· Adhere on card front
· Die cut alphabets, adhere on white card stock, Color the edge with ink
· Pop off the sentiment wz foam tape, Embellish with brads
Tips: Ink inside emboss folder wz Versamark Dazzle and dry emboss to create letter press print