I made this one using Embellish Magazine Dimension Challenge's color chart and TESC112's sketch.
Stamp: Tiffany Doodles Digi(Coach),Ink:Vintage Photo(Ranger) , Paper: The Linen Closet (DCWV) , KI Memories, Dies: Circle(Spellbinders) Alphabets (Quickutz), Emboss Folder:Swiss dots(Cuttlebug), Acces: Brads, Foam tape
· Make A2 card base, trim pattern paper and mat
· Trim 2 rectangle, dry emboss, mat on card base
· Print couch on white cardstock, die cut circle and pattern paper
· Print couch on pattern paper, piece, mat , adhere on bigger circle,
· Die cut alphabets, adhere on white card stock, Color the edge with ink
· Pop off both with foam tape, Embellish with brads