Jul 28, 2010

Kids cards

Hi everyone, I have a fun and cute kids card set to share today. This is made for Jennifer McGuire's kids card drive and this is on going. Details, click Here. Please join me to send out some love and laugh to cheer up the sick kids and family.

First set I use Penny Black, -->two cats from Purrfect day , a Cat from Nine lives ,and the mouse from Its your day There are  tuns of cute animals in these sets and they are really good for making cute and fun cards for kids. I try to keep the cards colorful, fun and simple. 

I use kraft card base and different colorful pattern papers. Some border punches and each one has their initial chipboard at card front.



Next set, I am playing with my new BasicGrey stamp Oliver Stamp - Monkey Around and Little Piggy(Click the name to lead you to Two peas website). They are just too cute. Kids love animals and these make great kids card as well.
 
The piggy set. Good for boys and girls. I color it and paper piecing it. Lot's of glitter on the ring.

The kitty set. Left, I stamp the cat with pink ink on die cut circle and use black pen to frame the imagine. Lots of pink Stickles on the ring again. For the right one, I stamp the cat in black on rectangle pattern paper. They also have their initial chipboard and sticker at card front.


The wild animal set. I made these two for boys. Aren't the monkey and raccoon cute?  
 
And finally, the cutest set for the youngest two. I want then to be super colorful and I spell their names on the card front with stickers.
I think it will be more fun to send out the cards from my cat Hana to them and I let her sign the card in side with a cute message. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope these cards give them smile and also give you smile.

1 comment:

Isha Gupta said...

Such a cute sets of cards. Love them. TFS.