Jul 23, 2010

Last day of Xmas week.

Happy Friday. Today is the last of my Christmas week and I hope you have fun.

First card I use Joyeux noel, and Winter bough. I stamp Winter bough with midnight black on kraft card base. Then I stamp Joyeux noel with watermark ink and emboss with detail black embossing powder on a Scarlet cardstock. Mat on black cardstock and adhere on card front.

Close up to see the embossed imagine.

Second, I pair Joyeux noel and Adornment . I stamp the Adornment with Galaxy gold on white cardstock. Then I stamp the Joyeux noel with watermark ink and emboss with gold embossing powder on Scarlet cardstock. Mat on black cardstock and adhere on card front.
 Close up.

Third one, Winter bough, Christmas Flourish and Letter background. I trim rectangle BasicGrey pattern paper and adhere on card base. Die cut circle and stamp the background with Tea dye distress ink. Stamp Winter bough with Rocket red gold. Stamp sentiment with Graphite black and clear emboss. Ink the edge with more distress ink and adhere on card front.
Close up.

Final card is Joyeux noel, and Winter bough again. This time I turn to a cold tone. I stamp Winter bough with watermark ink and emboss with white embossing powder. Use blending tool to ink the edge with Stormy sky and Weather wood distress ink. Die cut ovals of pattern paper. White emboss the Joyeux noel and ink the edge. Use foam type to pop off on a bigger die-cut oval of pattern paper. Adhere the focal point on card front. Add glitter glue.
 
Close up to see the glitter.
I want to thank you everyone for joining me for a week long Christmas project. Thank you for all your sweet comment. Have a nice weekend and have fun in Summer.

Hugs,
Nicky

No comments: