Jul 29, 2010

Second post today

Continue the Paris post.
Third one. I submit for Paper Craft Go-to Sketch#5 This is a fun sketch. Give it a try. You have until Aug 02 to submit. This one is quick and easy. I love the pattern paper again cork. I am inspired by Ashely's Down hill bicycle card here.

I round the vintage cream card base from PTI. Die cut big circle from pattern paper called Linen closet from Die cut with a view. Die cut small circle from cork. (I got mine from Michael's with the 40%off coupon. YA~) Stamp sentiment with water mark ink and white embossing it. Stamp Eiffel Tower with Vintage photo Distress ink. Mat with the big circle and adhere on card base. Tie 3 twines together and add embellishment with glue dots.
Close up to see the cork. It's easy to trim,  die cut and stamp. The same as you will do on the paper. I do be more gentle when I run it through my Big shot. You don't want to crumble the edge.
Last one is for Hero Arts another theme, Food. See the chocolate? Today is the last day you can enter the theme, Food and Travel. If you do find time to do some craft. Make sure to upload before 11:59 PST to Hero Arts Flickr page and tag with July2010B. You can win a $50 shopping spree. Also I use 2S4Y's Laura's sketch57.

Ink up the edge of card base. Trim rectangle kraft panel. Trim two rectangle panels of pattern paper from October Afternoon, Thrift shop. Pierce around the panel, adhere on kraft panel. Cut two panels of vintage cream card stock. Stamp chocolate and ink up the edge. Stamp Chocolate again on pattern paper and cut out the top and bottom, adhere on focal image. Color the box with markers. Pop off  with foam type. Stamp the Merci, ink edge, adhere. Tie ribbon, lace and adhere on kraft panel. Mat the panel on card base. Add embellishment.
Close up , I add Glossy accent on the chocolate. Don't they look yummy?

I also make a book tag for the one and I plan to give it to a friend who loves chocolate and reading.

1 comment:

Laura Davis said...

Love, Love, Love this!!!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura