Apr 5, 2011

Card Patterns109+Color Cue 13

Hi everyone, feel creative today? It's still a rainy day today but not affect my mood to craft. Hope you are inspired to spend sometime in your craft room as well. This card is for few challenges Card Patterns Sketch 109 and Color Cue 13 Also Hero Arts April Theme: Masculine (I hope this boy card is MAN enough to be qualify.)

I made this card for a dear friends twin boys birthday in June. I know it's bit early. Since their birthday is very close to my due day and I don't want to wait until the last minute to rush a card. Definitely son;t want to miss the chance to celebrate. I come up with a plan to finish all the birthday cards for 2011 when I still can (like now.) so I can focus on the baby in Summer. (Genius~) I am so glad June is done and more birthday cards to come.

Supplies:
Stamp: CL318 Galaxy of stars, CL340 Birthday saying- Hero Arts

6 comments:

whoistracy said...

So cute! I love the bold colors here and the way you added the ribbon. So glad that you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Oh how pretty this is! Wonderful bright colors and great take on the sketch challenge!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow, Nicky! This is really very clean and stylish looking, really love the colors!

~amy~ said...

I love your clean & crisp take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Jinny Newlin said...

Just darling, Nicky! And how sweet of you to be thinking of them at a time when you're so busy getting ready for the big day yourself! Hugs! Thanks so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!

Unknown said...

I really love your card!