Apr 28, 2011

Embellish Crochet Trim Color Trends Challenge

Hi sorry not post for a whole. I am recovering from my baby shower last Saturday. We had so much fun. Thank you my dear friend, Allison and Kerry for a great great great party. We are so blessed.

I just realized that I forgot to [post this card. It's been sitting on my desk for a while. Got to post it before the deadline. I made this card for Embellish Crochet Trim Color Trends Challenge. Also got my new Spellbinder dies arrived at my front door. Got to open the package right away.
Here is the inside of the card.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Friday tomorrow.
Nicky

2 comments:

Cristina said...

GORGEOUS! I love what you've done with the label dies, making that little frame as you have. And your stamped background is to die for! Is that PTI's Delightful Doilies set? Might just have to stick that one in my cart. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Embellish!

Valentina Fussell said...

This is so pretty! i LOOOVE this doily set!! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!!