Apr 17, 2011

WMSC43+CTD137

Hi, how is everyone's weekend going? We had a very productive one. Even thought it's not craft related, I have no complain at all. We finished some project for the baby and the extra storage shelf in the kitchen that I always wanted. Hubby even found some time to have his golf in 2011 when I spend my time if the craft room. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Just want to share a card really quick I made for WMSC43 and CTD137.

Stamp:flowers from CG290 Four Flowers and Sentiment form CL514 Life of the Party Birthday both from Hero Arts (I cut the sentiment in half to rearrange them on the acrylic block.) Pattern paper is from BasicGrey.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Nicky

11 comments:

Lin said...

Gorgeous blues, Nicky! Love hearing about your baby plans :)

darling Ho said...

Dear Nicky:
I found your card at WMSC.
Very Pretty card. Those flowers are so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.:)
~darling Ho~

Pauline said...

A beautiful card, the parts are lovely and the flowers are gorgeous!

Pauline said...

Oh my typing is not good, I'm using my iPhone - I meant your card is lovely, not parts lol!!

joy said...

Oh how beautiful this is! I love the paper you used and the bloe flowers are so pretty.

Kelly S. said...

Everything coordinates so perfectly on this card! Love the happy colors, and the big bold flowers with the dp...I think I still have a few sheets of that, now I am inspired to go and check!

Julia Aston said...

How bright and fun! love the flowers on this!

Tiffany Ervin said...

The colors on this card really shine, fantastic blues, I love it!

Jen Adcock said...

What a vibrant beauty! So pleased you had a productive week. Good aren't they? This card is such a goodie. I adore the flowers and their gorgey pearl centers and that shapley label... fab!

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!! love those flowers!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love how crisp and bright the blues are on this card! Just beautiful!