Sep 9, 2016

MFTWSC297

Hi I made this card for MFTWSC297 My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 297
I am in the mood of Halloween. My son said Halloween is the beginning of all the fun because Thanksgiving and his favorite Christmas come after a full of candy Halloween. He si so cute. What a good way to embrace life.

Here is my card. I don't have a WFT stamp or dies "yet". (I am new to WFT, my goodies are on the way.) I really want to play along. I used Papertrey Ink: Mr Bones stamp set+ Distress inks to create this card.

I used black emboss powder on the spider webs, spiders, skeleton and the sentiment. Then I rub distress ink (Spiced Marmalade, Dusty Concord) heavy on the embossed image. I adhered 2 black glitter strips on both side of my card and to frame the sentiment piece. Love the shine.

I learn this techique from Jennifer McGuire many years ago and still one of my favorite thing to play with. I LOVE emboss.

Jennifer McGuire is my favorite artiest. I learn so much from her Video when I start doing paper crafting. I really like her videos and how she walks you through the whole process. There are so many techniques on the Youtube Channel. I can spend hours watch her videos. 

I love her cards (So creative), love her video and most of all her warm, kind heart. Make sure to check out her blog and video.

Close up to see all the embossed images. Heat emboss is one of my favorite technique. I can't get enough emboss. Love the texture, the shining look and. love I can rub distress ink over the embossed images without ruin the stamped image. Fun~ OH, I love my inky fingers.  

Supply List:
Stamp: PTI Mr. Bones stamp set
Distress ink (Spiced Marmalade, Dusty Concord)
Emboss powder ,

No comments: