Sep 21, 2016

MFT 2016 Card Design Superstar Card2

My 2nd card Scribble Rose shaker card for  My Favorite Things 2016 Card Design Superstar contest.


The Scribble Roses die is one of my favorite. I decide to make a No-bulk window card. (I am inspired by Jennifer McGuire's video Here)

1)I die cut the window with Die-namics Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames from white and pink CS. 2)I adhere the pink frame after I finished the window. 3)I stamp the sentiment from Essential Sentiment stamp set. 4) I die cut variety of roses from white CS. 4)I place 3 die cut roses and some silver sequins inside the frame. 5) I die cut the large and medium roses, leave the negative parts in place instead pop them out. 6) Color the negative parts with Copic and adhere them on card front.

**The roses and sequins still move around but not too bulky as normal shaker card.
**I did NOT pop the negative pieces out , color them and put them back in. I cheated. After I run the sandwich through my Big Shot, I tape all the pieces with washi tape to keep them in place before I pop them out. Color them in Copic and adhere with double side tape on card front.

Close up of the Copic colored large rose.

Copic: Y00, B000, BV00, YG11, R30
 

Supply List:
-Essential Sentiments
-Die-namics Scribble Roses Overlay
-Die-namics Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames
Other : Copic

Thanks for visiting. Nicky ~

No comments: