Sep 21, 2016

MFT 2016 Card Design Superstar Card1

Hi I made 3 cards for  My Favorite Things 2016 Card Design Superstar contest. 

I am a new fan of MFT. After I am back to my craft world I found MFT. I am so happy to be a fan and be able to play along this year. MFT store has many good quality stamp and dies. Not to mention they are SUPER cute and most important they get me back to my favorite coloring world. They are so easy to color and die cut. Really really good design.

Here is my 1st card : Bear Birthday Card
1)I use the Die-namics Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames on 4 different color CS and adhere the frames on white card base. 2)I stamp the birthday bear from Beary Special Birthday on white CS with Memento black ink and color with Copic markers. 3)Cut out the bear and pop it on the card front with foam tape. 4)I white emboss the sentiments on black CS, cut out and adhere on card front.

I try to keep the color of the birthday cake to echo the frame so I decide not to do color blending on the cake.I had a lot of fun coloring my bear and really like how it turn out. 

Close up of my rosy cheek bear: I add irresistible on the eyes.  

Copic:
Bear - E49, E47, E99, E33 ,RV11 , 0

Birthday cake - R29, YR09,YG17, Y35, BG10, C5

Supply List :
Bear Birthday card:
-Beary Special Birthday stamp set
-Die-namics Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames
Other: Copic , Irresistible

Thanks for visiting. Nicky ~

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done! Love the coloring and layering! Good luck, Nicky!