Aug 25, 2016

PTI August 2016 Blog Hop Challenge

Hi , I made this card for PTI August 2016 Blog Hop Challenge. I am inspired by the color combination.  Love the soft color blend together. Here is my card. 

I die cut lots of flowers from Garden Garland die from Melon Berry, Sweet Blush, White,  Kraft CS and arrange them on Cream card base. I also die cut the sentiment from Black CS and dots from Dark Chocolate CS. I like how the flowers "flying" on the card. 

I just realized this is a no stamp/ all die cut card. :) (All die cuts --I LOVE the sentiment die. Did I say LOVE. Hahaha I did.) 

Here you can see the close up of the die cut sentiment Thanks from Wet Paint die collection set. I die cut 3 sentiments and stack them together to create dimension .


Here is the photo for inspiration. 

Leave a comment and let me know you are here. Thanks for visiting, Nicky ~

7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Julia Aston said...

Pretty progression of inspired colors on your die cut blooms!

artful-notions said...

Nicky, your all die cut card is gorgeous! Perfect colors too!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty! Love all the beautiful blossoms! Happy hopping!

Joyously Noelle said...

What a sweet take on the inspiration, great colors!

Jacquie Southas said...

Your all die cute card is fabulous!

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

Fun card and love your color choices!