Aug 28, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Go Fish

Hi, I have a quick post. 

I made this card for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Go Fish
You have until Monday to uploan your creations to play along. Here is my card.

I am using Hero Arts Ocean of Joy stamp set. 

I use cuttlebug emboss folder: Tiny Bubbles to create the background.

I colored water color paper with all sorts of color and let it dry. I stamped the fishes with black ink and cut out with scissor. I use foam tape to pop 3 fishes on card front.  Also Stamp the sentiment on light blue CS and mounted it on black CS.


Supply List:
Stamp - Hero Arts : Ocean of Joy
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug: Tiny Bubbles

Wish you have a nice weekend. Thanks for visiting. Nicky ~

1 comment:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This card is absolutely charming! It made me smile and I thought how perfect it would be for so many different occasions! I especially loved how you added that great bubble texture to the background and I thought it was clever of you to make the background white and the fish blue! The fish have such great energy and are filled with blended colors that look amazing. You did a great job on this card and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!