Oct 7, 2016

SSS Monday+Wednesday Challenge: Halloween

A quick project I come across when I make my ghost slide card. I am packing candies for my kids classmates. I need to make a lot so I try to keep it quick and simple.
I will enter this one to 2 Challenge: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Halloween Inspiration and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Halloween


The ghost from Lawn Fawn booyah stamp set is too cute. I can't stop working with them.
1) I cut a 3x3 1/2" card and fold in the center to create a mini [card]. 2) I white emboss the ghost and boo from Lawn Fawn booyah stamp set. 3) I cut a hole to stick the lollipop trough and adhere the top with strong tape.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Who wouldn't want a lollipop with that adorable ghost. I love the white embossing against the black. It's so cute! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Nicky Hsu said...

Thank you Cathie for a sweet comment.

Gayatri said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Halloween Inspiration challenge. Gayatri xx