Oct 14, 2016

OCC Wild Card-Shaker card

Hi there is a storm hitting Seattle. The rain is on and off now and hope it wont cause too much damage and please.....no powder out. please. Stay dry and safe everyone in Seattle.

I made a shaker card for Online Card Classes - Wild Card. Today is the last day. You can still sign up and login t watch the videos anywhere. Only the forum and galleries will be close after today.

Shaker card is one of my favorite interactive card style. You can use different shape(circle, oval, rectangle, square), multiple windows and put lots of different elements to shake around. Sequins are trendy so I have to make one using them.

Here is my Halloween shaker card. I am using Lawn Fawn booyah stamp set. Again. I know. I just love to put costumes on those little ghost.
This is my first try to put 2 windows on a card. It's so much fun. I love the spiders with sequins. I also add a little bit green and purple, just a tiny bit to add some shine.
 Close up to see my 3 little ghost hanging out to playing with the spiders.

No comments: