Oct 21, 2016

Altenew October2016 Inspiration Challenge Card 2

Hi , sorry I havent post for a while. I've been working hard for my son's Chinese school's biggest event around Halloween and prepare all the Halloween treats for my kids classes. Are you reay for Trick or treating, I am ready. Today's project is more about Fall.
My daughter loves all the colorful leaves, yellow, orange, pink , red and purple. I am so grateful to our walk to school daily routine. Rain or Shine!  

I have a card made for Altenew October2016 Inspiration Challenge I am so into the Fall color. I am inspired by the olive green in the picture.
I am using my favorite Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set
I choose not to use the outline stamp. I stamp the peony in PTI Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado on white CS. Adhere it on a Ripe Avocado card base. I gold emboss the sentiment on black CS. Adhere on card front. 



Supply:
Stamp: Altenew-Beautiful Day stamp set.
Ink: PApertrey ink - Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado

2 comments:

Swapna B Patil said...

Lovely card.. It looks so fabulous...

Diana said...

Beautiful! It looks like you used more colors than you did, which is clever. I'm getting ready to copy this shamelessly because I love those green shades!