Oct 16, 2016

Altenew October2016 Inspiration Challenge

Happy Sunday. Wish everyone have a good weekend so far. My family is enjoying exciting Seahawk game now and I am here to share a card I made for Altenew October 2016 Inspiration Challenge.

I am inspired by the olive green fall scene from the photo and I am using my favorite Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set. I picked the outline and 2nd layer to create my peonies. I love how distress ink react to water and the shine from golden peal.

1) I stamped the outline in Crushed olive distress ink on water color paper and let it complete dry. 2) I spray gold pearl water on Peeled paint distress ink inked 2nd layer peony stamp and stamp on water color paper. 3) After it's complete dry, I spray more gold pearl water on the whole card and let it dry. 4) I gold emboss the sentiment also from Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set on black card stock. 5)Adhere them on a PTI simply chartreuse card base.

**How to make gold pearl water : 1-2 scope of gold perfect pearl in a water spray bottle. Add water. Done!


Supplies:
Stamp: Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set
Distress ink - Crushed olive , Peeled paint
Versamark ink,  Gold embossing powder

No comments: