Apr 25, 2010

Caarvarks monochromatic Challenge Take3

Here is my take 3 on Caarvarks's challenge. This is my new stamp and I love it. It combines different green which really makes me happy. How I love Monochromatic card!!! I just love the tune on tune color, any color. Got to check out Vanessa's work here. It's so pretty and she uses the color like magic.
We finally get some Sun this weekend and I spent most of my time in the yard. Hope I can have a beautiful garden this year. Thanks for lookin g and hope you all have a nice weekend. I am sure I am.

Supplies:
Stamp:CL428 Earth Flower-Hero Arts
Ink:Bundled Sage, Shabby Shuttered, Peel Paint,-Ranger
Paper: Eames white80Lb -Paper zone
Accessories: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, FISKARS Edger punch, Clear EB powder, Gems

Instruction:
1.I clear Emboss the earth flower and stamp it 2 times with 2 different ink.
2.Cut out a rectangle on a piece of scrip paper as a mask and apply Bundled Sage in the center to create the "window".
3. Use Shabby shutters to distress the edge then wipe the emboss image with baby wipes.
4.Embellish with punched out butterflies and gems and punched out edger.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey Nicky! Congrats on your PC Gallery win!! Love your card and this one is gorgeous, too!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Lucy Abrams said...

What a beautiful card - so soft and elegant. And huge congrats on your papercrafts win. Isn't it exciting. Love Lucy

Ros said...

This is stunning!! Love it

Janetcraft said...

lovely card...I love your style with great gardening concept! Oh I see your woodgrain card is selected too!

Amy C said...

So beautiful!! I love the design. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!