Apr 15, 2010

Get Sketchy#33 and Paper Crafts Connection April Challenge


Made this one for Get Sketchy#33 and Paper Crafts April Gallery Challenge : projects that incorporate bling, glitter and anything else that sparkles. I made a clean and simple one layer card. Can you tell that I am in a mother's day mood?

I use blending tool to apply tattered rose on white card stock then stamp the peony and sentiment with Vintage photo. Dash a bit Scattered Straw Stickle in the center of flower. Mounted on ivory white card stock. Done~

Supplies:
Stamp:(Peony with leaves)Savvy, (Special Mom)Hero Arts
Ink:(Tattered Roase, Vintage Photo)Ranger Distress Ink
Scattered Straw Distress Stickles

5 comments:

Kerry said...

So soft and pretty! I love the inking you did!

Michelle said...

I love your card:-) so beautiful.

Kirsti said...

Hi Nicky - just popped on to say hi via the Clips-n-Cuts Birthday Blog Hop...xox

neli said...

Beautifull!!!!!!!

Cheryl said...

I found your blog on the Clips-N-Cuts blog hop when I was poking about.

This card is beautiful! I love the inking.


Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/