Apr 30, 2010

TESC#110+Caardvarks+PPA40

 
Made this one for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #110. I failed my first try yesterday and put myself together this morning. I came up with this monochromatic card. The deadline says Friday, April 29th. I am not sure which one is right and hope I made the deadline. Also enter this for Caardvarks monochromatic (4th entry-I just love monochromatic and can't stop using different colors)Challenge and PPA  




Supplies:
Stamp: Color Me Flowers CG133, Thank You CL142 (Hero Arts), Ink:VersaMark, Broken China(Ranger),Paper White (Fresh Ink), Cardstock:The Linen Closet, Baby boy Nursery, Citrus (DCWV), Dies:Square, Circle(Spellbinders), Accessories: White Emboss powder

Instructions:
1.Make 47/8”x47/8” card base.
2.Die cut Square cubes out sorts of pattern papers.
3.Die cut slightly bigger white squares, mat and adhere on card base
4.Stamp Sentiment and adhere on card front
5.Die cut circle, stamp and white emboss,
6.Gently rub white ink with paper towel from center to edge, adhere on card front

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love all of your shades of blue - pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

Els said...

Love your card, Nicky! Gorgeous colors you've chosen :)

Vanessa said...

This is gorgeous, Nicky! Love your card!