Apr 22, 2010

Caarvarks monochromatic Challenge Take2

This is my second take on Caarvarks monochromatic Challenge and using 2S4Y Laura's Sketch50 Again.
I usually use bright color and light color. Somehow I mood is grey and I even made two cards out of it.

The stamps are both from Hero Arts. They are so pretty and I got intimidated to work with them. I am glad I finally work something out and hopeful I can more cards using these in the future.
I stamp stencil art on grey cardstock using VersaMark on half of the card and weather wood distress ink on the other half to form the background. Dies cut grey cardstock out from label 8 and cut half. Stamp Speckled Ornament using VersaMark and clear emboss. Punch edge out and put double side type along the edge and sprinkle glitter generously to cover. Mount everything on card base. Put Glossy Accents here and there and also glue dew drops.

Supplies:
Stamp:(Stencil art, Speckled Ornament)Hero arts,  Ink:(VersaMark, Weathered wood-Ranger), Dies(Laber8) Spellbinders, Edge Punch-FISKARS, Glitter-Martha Stewart, Clear EB powder, Score it type ,Dew Drop , , Glassy Accents

5 comments:

Els said...

Your monochromatic cards are both lovely, Nicky! Love the colors you've chosen and the elegant designs!

Kathy Martin said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :)

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful! I love the sparkle :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Heather P. said...

Simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along w/us this week @2S4Y! :)

Amy C said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!