Apr 29, 2010

Embellish Magazine Embossing

Hi, Happy Thursday!! The weekend is around the corner, hang in there. I've posted for a while and I have lots to share today. First, I made this one forEmbellish Embossing Color Challenge. I use the sketch from Paper Crafts Connection's 2nd Go-To Sketch Challenge.

I find the one really challenging. I absolutely love embossing but try to use the pink, green, blue and yellow together took me a while to finalized the design. This is actually the 2nd card I made and I trow away the 1st one. Thanks for looking.

{Thank you cupcake}
Supplies:
Stamp: Bitty Baby Blessings(PTI), CL371 Essential Messages(Hero Arts), Paper: Baby boy Nursery (DCWV), Ink:Midnight black(VersaMagic), Broken China(Ranger), Accessories:Clear Emboss Powder, Button(PTI), Twine, Spellbinders Dies

Instructions:
·         Make 4”x4” card base, cut slight smaller pattern paper, mat
·         Die cut scallop square, adhere on card base
·         Cup strips, stamp sentiment, adhere on card front
·         Stamp cupcake on paper, clear emboss, stamp again on felt, cut out
·         tie twine on button ,assemble, adhere on card front

5 comments:

Angela Mclean said...

OOO.. this is so lovely.... love the teeny cupcake!
Angela xxx.

Rose said...

This is so adorable, Nicky!

Brenda Weaver said...

how sweet! I love the little cupcake.

Els said...

What a sweet card, Nicky!! Love it!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Nicky, this card is super sweet! I love it!