Apr 17, 2010

2S4Y take3

 (Close up of the frame and button flower.)

This is my 3rd card for this weeks 2S4Y Kazan's Sketch50. I like lighter and brighter color more. This card makes me happy. I went to a sales event at a local stamp store on Friday and saw this black polka dot frame. I love it and can't wait to try it. I had this button flower idea in my head when I woke up this morning and can't wait to see it happen on a card. I am happy with the result. Hope this card makes you happy too.
Supplies:
Stamp: (Friend Definition, Big and Small Flowers, Happy Mom's Day) Hero Arts, Ink: (Sunflower Yellow) Brillian, (Midnight Black) VersaMagic, Dies:Spellbinders, Edger Punch: Martha Stewart, Button:(Spring Rain) PTI, (Ribbon and yellow strip pattern paper) Craft store


Instructions:
1.Die cut black polka dots frame using spellbinders rectangle and scallop rectangle
2.Stamp Friend definition and stem on white card stock,
3. Mount the frame using foam type on and Glue buttons to form the flower
4.Assemble black loop edger and pink ribbon and flower frame.

6 comments:

cnelson said...

This could not be cuter!! LOVE it in EVERY way!!!

Kathy Martin said...

What a fantastic card! Love the button flower! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!
Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

Doris said...

Love your card--and your cat too!

Ayana Posadas said...

Can I just say that I love, love, loveee this card! It's definitely one of the cutest things I've ever seen! It's so creative how you placed the buttons to form a flower. So Adorable! :)