Apr 8, 2010

CPS161


Made this one for CPS161. I like the new technique, Emboss resist, even thought it seems to take longer but it's always worth the time. You can find the tutorial on Jennifer McGuire's blog Here.

This is my official firsts sewing card and it really adds so much character. I need to work on the sewing skill thought.

Supplies:
Stamp:(Truly Appreciated, Branch, Wood Grain) Hero Arts, Ink:(Scattered straw, Tea dye, Vintage Photo) Ranger Distress Ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Twine

3 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Great Job! I love the knots!
And the emboss resist looks fabulous!

Valonda L. said...

very nice! Love the colors, the techniques and the overall finished look and feel! Great job!

Miss Prudence said...

I love the rustic look of your card. TFS
really nice finish!